Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MS VB 2005 / 2008 EXPRESS EDITION

I USE MS OFFICE 2003 AND I JUST DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED MS VB 2008 EXPRESS
EDITION. NOW WHEN I START EXCEL EVERYTIME IT IS STILL LOOKING FOR VB 2005
EXPRESS EDITION AND ASKS ME FOR VBSETUP.MSI FILE WHICH IS NOT THERE IN MY
COMPUTER SINCE I HAVE UNINSTALLED VB 2005 EXPRESS EDITION. PLEASE HELP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I USE MS OFFICE 2003 AND I JUST DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED MS VB 2008 EXPRESS
EDITION. NOW WHEN I START EXCEL EVERYTIME IT IS STILL LOOKING FOR VB 2005
EXPRESS EDITION AND ASKS ME FOR VBSETUP.MSI FILE WHICH IS NOT THERE IN MY
COMPUTER SINCE I HAVE UNINSTALLED VB 2005 EXPRESS EDITION. PLEASE HELP

Glad you solved your problem. Please don't type in ALLCAPS - it's difficult
to read and SHOUTS!

;)