Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default What VBA will work when Excel opened in IE?

Hello,

I have a spreadsheet that is opened by staff using IE. This is causing
problems with some of the macros, particularly one with an OnTime function
that closes the worksheet after it has been idle.

Is there a resource anywhere that gives an indication of what will and won't
work inside IE? I can't find anything.

I'm aware of the workaround to force the sheet to open in Excel, but I'm
trying to avoid that as it is a messy option for number of reasons.

Cheers,

Glen