Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macros attached to WordArt

I have the following problem and I hope that someone can help me out. Here
goes:

I've got this spreadsheet that around 50 marcos in it. Two main macros that
are assign to word arts. ( word art 30 and word art 32 ). I've got 20 other
Word Art that are 5 digit part numbers. Each assign to it's own macro. When
they select Word Art 30 then each time the employees select one of the Word
Art part numbers it puts the number one in a cell assigned to the macro. Each
time they do this it goes up by one. If they select Word Art 32 then each
time the employee selects one of the Word Art part numbers it puts the pallet
quantity. (Ex. 48 or 30). Each time they do this it goes up by the pallet
quantity. Here is what I'm wanting help with. How can I make it where if they
select Word Art 30 it brings up a window where they can put in the quantity
that it is instead of hitting the button over and over? I'll need it to be
able to write to the same cells as before.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is actually more than one way to do this type of input...

If you just want a basic user input (textbox), then take a look at the
following website.

http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/inputbox.htm

If you are wanting something more specific... like a calculator type of
input, you will have to build a special user form for that type of input.

Either way, I would recommend running some basic validation on whatever was
input to insure the rest of your code runs properly.

Let me know if you need some specific help.

Mark Ivey

"MWhaley" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Glad to help out...

Mark Ivey

"MWhaley" wrote in message
[...]

How to keep macros attached when moving sheet to a new workbook [email protected] Excel Programming 2 December 21st 06 04:20 PM
wordart ME @ Home Excel Programming 3 February 19th 06 07:24 PM
wordart Shawn G. Excel Programming 2 August 25th 05 01:34 PM
I get a macro warning when there are no macros attached JenML5 Excel Programming 2 April 21st 05 10:18 PM
Hiding Shapes When Not WordArt , or When WordArt Text < "Draft" Carroll Rinehart Excel Programming 2 September 18th 04 07:40 PM