Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default weird behaviour from combo box

created a drop down combo box using the instructions in previous posts so
that i can change font sizes and such. I then coppied the combobox to
multiple cells and selected something from the list to program the rest of
the sheet. After I did the rest of the programing -- As I click through them
they are constantly changing the font size getting smaller and smaller as I
click through the list of them.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Apr 15, 12:59*pm, JLGWhiz
wrote:
And your point is?

"medic" wrote:
created a drop downcombobox using the instructions in previous posts so
that i can change font sizes and such. I then coppied the combobox to
multiple cells and selected something from the list to program the rest of
the sheet. After I did the rest of the programing -- As I click through them
they are constantly changing the font size gettingsmallerandsmalleras I
click through the list of them.- Hide quoted text -

I have the same problem. Click out then back in and the font size
decreases. The font size reports as 16 but is visibly smaller.