Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problem with Logos as pictures

Hi

I have a system i have done for my business where i am putting
infomation requested via userforms into a spreadsheet, Excel 2007. I
have stored all my macros & userforms in an addin so that they are all
in one location.

I have several logos save in one location on a server as bmp files, (H:
\administration\Data Files\logo1.bmp) etc..

The user selects which logo is required via a userform amongst other
things and upon pressing a Enter Button on the userform the code opens
a template and puts all the infomation in including the logo using the
following code.

Sub logo()
With Range("h2")
Set logo1 = .Parent.Pictures.Insert("H:\Administration
\Guilform System\Data files\guilform.bmp")
logo1.Top = .Top
logo1.Left = .Left
logo1.Width = 145
logo1.Height = 145
End With

End Sub

The spreadsheet has a button on it to run a code to toggle the logo
visable or not, (May need to print on headed paper, rather then email)

Sub toggle()

logo1.Visible = Not logo1.Visible

End Sub

My problem is when the spreadsheet is closed , i lose the name to the
picture and when i reopen the at a later date to edit it etc... the
toggle code no longer works!

Does anyone know of a way around this problem its doing my head in!

Thanks in advance.