Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel programming - Conditional sorting

Dear All,

I am facing a problem which has taken much of my time. I have to set of data
parallel to each other, related, but not in sync I have inserted divider
whenever the data changes, horizontally. But I can see that there are empty
cells in between the divider even if one particular section contains
accurately the same set of data. I canm not delete the empty cells as it
would affect the dividing rows. Could you all please let me know some way
out. I am giving excerpt he
BEST BUY CO. INC. - 86516101 BEST BUY CO. INC. - 86516101
BEST BUY CO. INC. - 86516101
BEST BUY CO. INC. - 86516101
Do revert in case any further information is required in this regard.

Regards,
Praveen Mishra