Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default From where i can ask relating formula in excel

Sir,
i am using excel 2003. we sale 10 types of limestone.we have different
customers.we make daily sales comprehensive report .all the data we collect
from our weigh Bridge. but it take time to make report.data contains summary
report for every customer.but i want a programme so that i can make it in one
time. after taking data from weighbridge and put it in the excel and
automatically sales report trace it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

A goo dplace to start is to automatically record a macro while you manually
perform some of the operations. Once the macro is created it can be modified.

1) Worksheet Tools - Menu
2) Macro - Record new macro
3) Macro - Stop recording