Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Function to show all values

Hi, I have a sheet with the following structure

' A B C <-- Columns
/START/
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
/END/

Rows = 2 to n
Columns = 2 to n

I need a function to show each element in the sheet,
somthing like

CellStart = A1
CellEnd = A55...
CellTemp = CellStart

While CellTemp < CelEnd
if Worksheets(1).Range(CellTemp).Value < null then
MsgBox Worksheets(1).Range(CellTemp).Value
end if
move to the next value (maybe down, maybe left)
CellTemp = CellTemp + 1 row
Wend