Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Wizard Template with Data Tracking

Hi All,

I've also posted this under General Excel questions, but hoped I might get
an answer from this forum too... sorry for the duplication!

In the past, I've used Excel's Template Wizard with Data Tracking to keep a
running spreadsheet of my invoices. I've recently purchased a new computer
running Vista and Office 2007. I downloaded the add-in (knowing that it's
not supported in newer versions of Office), but I'm having trouble getting my
invoices and the database spreadsheet to coordinate. When I try saving an
invoice, it wants to open the database in Office 10/Library. If I locate the
database spreadsheet there (by creating that folder path, since the new
version is Office 12), Vista won't let me access it. If I try relocating the
database file to the Office 12/Library -- or anywhere else, it won't work. I
even tried creating a brand new invoice to use as a template and setting up a
new database spreadsheet, without success.

I'd be grateful for any help or suggestions you folks might have. Thanks so
much!

Cheers,
Diane