Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default trying to save off locations

Hello,
I have a custom class. And I create a bunch of new classes. and save off
information.
One of the pieces of information is a location in excel.
But I am having problems storing the location.

My custom class is clsFile:

Private mvarobjFileLocation As Object 'local copy

Public Property Let FileLocation(ByVal vData As Object)
Set mvarobjFileLocation = vData
End Property

Public Property Get FileLocation() As Object
Set FileLocation = mvarobjFileLocation
End Property

I have also tried excel.range instead of object.

In my main code is this:
Dim cfile As New clsFile
Set objRange = Range(sAddress)
cfile.FileLocation (objRange)

But I am getting errors. What am I doing wrong?
thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Just a thought...

If you don't need formatting features, you might consider saving your data
into a CSV file.

Mark