Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multiple selection in Combo/List box

Is there a way to select multiple entries in a Combo or List box? I currently
have a Range that is displayed and the user can select one item at a time. It
would be much more efficient if the user could select multiple items.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not in a combobox.

But yes in a listbox.

If it's on a worksheet--either a listbox from the Forms toolbar or a listbox
from the control toolbox toolbar, you'll need code to retrieve the values.

Same if it's on a userform (within the VBE).

So where is it and what kind is it?

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It's on a worksheet. it's in column B and there may be 100 rows. I created a
Range called listMeds. I did find code in this News Group to create the combo
box and populate with values, but I'm really new to all this programming and
need guidance. I've created a user form that containds the Combobox and a
Save and Cancel button. When the medication is selected it is copied to
another sheet called TailorItems.

Thanks again,