Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Image Loading

Nigel, this does not work for me. I get a compile error: wrong number of
arguments or invalid property assignment. Here is my code:

Sub LoadPicture()
Dim Fname As String
Fname = ThisWorkbook.Path & "\Linda & Steve.jpg"
LeaderCare.Image1.Picture = LoadPicture(Fname)
Steve

"Nigel" wrote:

Me.Image1.Picture = LoadPicture(file path & filename)

Nigel

"Greg B" wrote in message
How do you get a imagebox on a userform to load a picture from a file?

I can not work this one out. I can not seem to work out the code needed to
activate the code.

Thanks

Greg