Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help to create calculation with code

Hello all, i have a spreadsheet that has columns 2008 to 2012. under
each heading is a total and then 2 lines below that i have a value for
each month, Jan to Feb, as indicated below. I use a calculation in
another cell
=SUM(O74:O82,Q69:U69)Which would be from the value 4,500 in 2008 to the
bottom (Dec) and then the totals for 2009 to 2012. I would like to
create this with code. The starting point would be taken from another
sheet giving me the start year and month, which would tell me which
column(year) and which line(Month) and then the totals for the other
years. Any help would be very much appreciated.

2008 2009 2010 2011 2012
51,930 55,920 51,700 51,480 1000
16% 18% 16% 16% 0%
4,106 4,026 3,722 3,707 72