Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copy the value of the activecell on sheet1 to the same address on sheet 2

How can I copy the value of the activecell on sheet1 to the same address on
sheet 2?

(So if activecell on sheet 1 is B8, macro will copy value to B* on sheet 2.)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

worksheets("sheet2").range(activecell.address).val ue = activecell.value
(where sheet1 is the activesheet.)

Actually, this just "copies" the value.

activecell.copy _
destination:=worksheets("sheet2").range(activecell .address)

Would do the copy|paste.

--

Dave Peterson