Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Referring to Group name

I have created a group of checkboxes called Group 600 and want to use the tab
key to go to this from a list box. How do I refer to this group and then
activate it? I think it should be something like below but cannot seem to get
it to work:

Private Sub TextBox31_KeyPress(ByVal KeyAscii As MSForms.ReturnInteger)
'This section tabs to the Section C (PIM (Email)Section
If KeyAscii = vbKeyTab Then
KeyAscii = 0
group600.Activate

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.