Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to exclude unique values from a column?

How do I exclude all unique values from a column of data?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In an adjoining column use a formula similar to the one below and fill down.
It assumes your data starts in cell B5...
=COUNTIF($B$5:$B$50,B5)
Now use auto filter and custom filter on those items that are < 1.
Copy the list and paste where ever.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

How do I exclude all unique values from a column of data?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That does it - thanks very much.

San Francisco, USAhttp://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware