Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Autofilter Subtotal

Hi All,

I have a table in which I am performing an autofilter for column d and
then I would like to find the total across each column in the
remaining visible rows.
Then I would like to generate a new table with these totals across
columns for the selected filter criteria.

Can anyone help me with this?

I have been stuck in this for a while now.

Thanks
vishnu
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Vishnu

Insert a row above your Autofilter
Use the Subtotal function
=SUBTOTAL(9,D3:D1000)
Change the range to suit
Copy across to any other columns required.
--
Regards
Roger Govier