Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problems execuiting a stored procedures in SQL Server 2005

I have a Visual Basic application that works fine under SQL Server
2000. However I am having problems with it under SQL Server 2005.

Here's the code in abbreviated form.

Set QryPost = New ADODB.Command

With QryPost
.CommandText = "ctsp_insert_fulfillment_Acquisition"
.CommandType = adCmdStoredProc
.ActiveConnection = ADOcon
End With

With QryPost
.Parameters.Refresh
.Parameters(1).Value = 'ABC'

When I run this application connecting to a SQL Server 2000 database,
the QrtPost object shows 17 parameters in the Debug screen. This is
correct. However when I run this same application against a 2005
SQL Server database, the QryPost object contains 0 parameters and of
course subsequently fails on the .Parameters(1).Value = 'ABC' as
there
are no parameters in the QryPost Object.

My MDAC version is 2.8

Any suggestions will be welcome