Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default excel function update if mysql databse is updated / an inserts hastaken place.

Hi,

I'm looking for a manual to make some code for VBA excel. I would like
to make some functions that keep track of the database and when the
database is updated, the results are also updated live and
automatically.

For instance:
I have a table with members

id name something_else

and a query like this: select count(id) from some_table

if an extra row is added, I would like to see that live in excel.
Does anybody know a site where I can start?
Regards,

Matthijs
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

thanks for your tip. It is not live enough, so I have to look for some
other solution.
regards,

Matthijs