Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto Group

Hi all. I have a worksheet with a data header in column a, with data
in columns b:z, and ALSO exactly 9 rows down. The only date in column
A is the header (a single cell). Is there a way for vba to scan the
entire sheet (sheet1) and group every instance of an entry in column A
exactly 9 rows? Thanks!!