Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Links in a work book

Hi,
I have a automatic proccess which opens a e-mail and removes a excel
workbook from it and puts into a folder for other proccess to use. The
problem is this workbook sometimes has links to other workbooks in it.
Can I test for links without opening the work book or do I have to open it
every time.
Can I test each sheet to see if they have links on then or do I have to the
copy paste values.
I want to do this in VBA

Thanks