Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy VBA Module to new workbook

I have a script that I run the formats a bunch of data and copies 5 sheets
and puts them in a new work book. I want to add an autorun module to this
new book. I'm not sure if it is easier to add the module from scratch or
copy it, but I want the module to be there when the other code I have saves
the new work book.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

thanks!
Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mark wrote:
I have a script that I run the formats a bunch of data and copies 5 sheets
and puts them in a new work book. I want to add an autorun module to this
new book. I'm not sure if it is easier to add the module from scratch or
copy it, but I want the module to be there when the other code I have saves
the new work book.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

thanks!
Mark

Make an excel addin that contains your module. That way the module is
available to all workbooks as long as the addin is selected in excel.