Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default looping through range

I have a range withing a list, i wish to loop throught the range
without activating the cells and in each blank cell put todays date
in. I am using a do loop but I am struggling, possible need a for loop
but I am not to good on these, any advice much grateful

John
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

There are several ways of which this one may meet your needs

Sub versive()
Set myrange = Range("A1:A10") 'Change to suit
For Each c In myrange
If IsEmpty(c) Then
c.Value = Date
End If
Next
End Sub

Mike

" wrote:

I have a range withing a list, i wish to loop throught the range
without activating the cells and in each blank cell put todays date
in. I am using a do loop but I am struggling, possible need a for loop
but I am not to good on these, any advice much grateful

John

Copying Range Based On Certain Criteria? Possible looping through the Range Big H Excel Programming 1 October 27th 06 03:32 AM
Determine if range has NO Blank Cells without looping through each cell in range Excelenator[_29_] Excel Programming 4 August 4th 06 06:30 AM
Looping Range JP Excel Programming 0 July 7th 06 02:52 PM
Looping in a range Robert Excel Programming 3 April 24th 06 06:09 AM
Looping through a range Shawn[_10_] Excel Programming 2 October 3rd 05 08:51 PM