Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default HOW DO I CONVERT EXCEL FILE TO DBF FORMAT IN OFFICE 2007 ?

WANT TO CONVERT A EXCEL FILE TO DBF FORMAT AND USE IT IN VISUAL FOXPRO. IN
OFFICE 2003 THEIR IS AN OPTION IN SAVE AS (*.dbf) but in office 2007 i cant
find it out. pls help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Support for many older formats was dropped in Excel 2007. If you do not
have access to Excel 2003 you might try the free Open Office "Calc" program
(http://www.openoffice.org/). It can open Excel files and save in DBF.

--
Jim