Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Does Excel register an IP address when it queries a website?

Just curious about this one... if I have a script that loops over and
over again, does my computer's IP address show up as someone who is
flooding a website when Excel is pulling the data back into the
worksheet?

The web querey isn't like normal website browsing so I'm not sure if
that my IP address data would get collected somewhere so that someone
could check a log and see how many hits a specific IP address has
done
on their site.

Any thoughts? Thanks!!!