Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Update worksheet - Based on user IDs list

Hi,

I have a worksheet with header in first cell A1 to K1.

In columnJ sarting from J1, I have some USER-IDs.
I have a defined list of users as SUserin worksheet Temp.
Based on the SUser, I want to remove all other rows, leaving behind
rows of SUsers only.
Also if SUser list is updated (added/removed) with a new user, it
should work accordingly.

Thx.