Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Set page break criteria?

Any way to alter this code to print only 30 rows per page break?
Since the beginning line is set at A6, the page breaks would be at
A36, then A66, A96 and so on.
I am having trouble with the print being too small and this should
eliminate this issue.

Sub SetPrtAr_mysheet()
Dim lLastRow As Long
lLastRow = Range("I65536:K65536").End(xlUp).Row
Orientation = xlLandscape
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = Range("a6:N" & lLastRow).Address
End Sub

Thanx