Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default HowDoI Convert Excel to Tab Delim txt (File to long to open in Exc

Hi,
I get an excel file that may have more than the 65k line max in Excel03.
I was wondering if there was a utility or plugin that would allow me to
bring it into an array through vba so I can do all the calculations because
the finished file would fall within the limit.

I'm also open to a 3rd party file converter but I need to have it convert to
Tab Deliminated Text because the data itself has commas and other special
characters in them.

Thanks for any help!

MikeZz