Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MikeZz MikeZz is offline

Default HowDoI Convert Excel to Tab Delim txt (File to long to open in

Thanks for the reply Jim.
It takes a long time to run the file and I would have to run it 4 or 5 times
to get what I want (going from maybe 5 minutes to 25 minutes of my time).

In addition, it would be a lot of extra programing and debugging just to get
the multiple files into a single array. I know it sounds like an easy task
but the entire code is probably over 6000 lines long and since I didn't
develope it with this in mind, I have no idea how easy it would be.

I could spend hours just trying to figure out why something doesn't come out
right so I'm hesitant to start down that path if I can just get a converter
to make it into a text file and then read it into the array.

Make sense?

"Jim Rech" wrote:

Have you considered a low tech solution like splitting the file up into
shorter files?

--
Jim