Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help With BeforeDoubleClick

On Excel I use on several sheet "BeforeDoubleClick"
When I open the first time the worksheet everything, work fine.
" I double click on the a cell in the first sheet wich send me to another
sheet in function of what is in this cell.
in this new sheet I double click in a cell & divers calculations &
manipulation of
contenu of cell happens and finally send me back to the first sheet & fill
the cell with the new info"
Until that everything work fine but after that If i try to double click on
another cell
my cursor is on editing mode & what ever sheet I go if I doubleClick the
cursor is on editing mode.
I have to close the worksheet & Excel also to be enable to have the Double
Click working but only on the same way as before.
Any Help will be very appreciated.

Jean
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

As a guess at some point you disable events witout re-enabling when you are
done.
Application.EnableEvents = false
'your code
'Application.EnableEvents = True 'missing this

Look for places where you might be exiting the sub or ending such that you
do not run the code to re-enable.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson