Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Programmatically create button on Excel worksheet (vb.net)

Hi guys,

I'm actually experiencing 2 problems with my project for Excel in
VS2005.
I've MS Office 2003 and MS Office 2007 installed on my computer. When
I create an Excel application in VS2005, the designer shows me Excel
2007, when I run it from VS2005 Excel 2003 is opened.

As VS2005 shows me only Excel 2007 I've no possibility to add ANY
component (like, button, for example) on worksheets...

So, my question is:
how can I set-up VS2005 to work with Excel2003 since I didn't manage
to find the right option!?

Or, if it is not possible, how can I programmatically insert a button
on the worksheet?! (I'm not sure if inserting a button through
OLEObjects is the right way out).

Thanks,
Valera :)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hey Valera, since you are doing this project in Visual Studio, you
probably want to ask in that forum.

microsoft.public.vstudio.general

HTH,
JP

On Mar 19, 8:32*am, valerashylin wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm actually experiencing 2 problems with my project for Excel in
VS2005.
I've MS Office 2003 and MS Office 2007 installed on my computer. When
I create an Excel application in VS2005, the designer shows me Excel
2007, when I run it from VS2005 Excel 2003 is opened.

As VS2005 shows me only Excel 2007 I've no possibility to add ANY
component (like, button, for example) on worksheets...

So, my question is:
how can I set-up VS2005 to work with Excel2003 since I didn't manage
to find the right option!?

Or, if it is not possible, how can I programmatically insert a button
on the worksheet?! (I'm not sure if inserting a button through
OLEObjects is the right way out).

Thanks,
Valera :)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming