Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
lee lee is offline

Default Processing arrays with the for each-next construct

I have one array with unit numbers (1-650) in A, size codes (a-i) in B, and
third col. for search result of size code.

Second array receives unit numbers of vacant units in A.

I have programming experience but limited excel . I think The subject
construct will do what I need. It will step thru the second array getting
the unit numbers and search the first array to find the unit and put the
resulting size code in the third col.

I then want to count the results to put totals of the various size codes in
respective cells.

The subjects example says For Each element In group. I assume element is
the col. name or letter and the group is the limits of the array. Is this
right?

Secondly, how do I start the VBA function?

Sorry to be so elementary but I haven't been able to find the answers.
--
Thanks for your help.

Lee