Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MACRO LINKING - DIFFERENT

Good Morning Everyone . . .

I have an interesting application.

For easy explanation . . . My workbook consists of two sheets (Sheet1 &
Sheet2)

THE USER CAN NOT CHANGE SHEET1 AS IT IS PROTECTED.

SHEET2 IS NOT PROTECTED AND THE USER CAN MAKE CHANGES AND ADDITIONS.

On sheet2 . . . Cell A1 . . . I want the user to type in any Hyperlink such
as: www.ebay.com Then, I want the user to change the Hyperlink name to
"Open eBay" At this point all is well and good.

Now, back to sheet1 . . . Cell A1 . . . I want Cell A1 to display the
Hyperlink name "Open eBay" from sheet2 . . . Cell A1 . . . just as if I
had connected the two together using the = syntax.

Here lies my problem:

When sheet1 is displayed, I want the user to be able to click the words "Open
eBay" in cell A1 and have the Hyperlink on sheet2 @ cell A1 activate and open
eBay.

Then, if this Hyperlink on sheet2 . . . Cell A1 . . . is changed to a
different Hyperlink, sheet1 is also automatically changed and clicking it
will open the new Hyperlink.

Additionally, if I had more Hyperlinks, I would want different cells to open
different Hyperlinks from whatever cell I chose to use.

Hope this makes sence.

Thanks - Launchnet

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Mar 18, 6:54 pm, "Launchnet" <u20911@uwe wrote:
[...]

Hello Launchnet,

You also cross posted this same question in the Excel Forum...
http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...22#post1896322

Sincerely,
Leith Ross