Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default file not found

Hello everyone,

I am trying to open a workbook and "file not found" keeps popping up for 3
or 4 different sheets which are not in this file. Is there any way of
getting rid of this at start up? Thanks in advance....

Eric

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Joel,
If a sheet in this file was made in 2003 then pasted in to a workbook that
was primaraly made with 2000, would this effect me opening up the workbook in
2003. Like I said before the workbook opens in 2000 but not in 2003 without
erasing all the buttons and pictures.