Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel equivalent of a "this" pointer...

I'm sure this has been posted before, but searching the group for
instances of "this" has proven to be a daunting task. :-) Do any of
you know if there is the equivalent of a "this" pointer in a VBA
class? That is, a reference to the current instance of a class?

Thanks!
Dave
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use the "Me" reference. E.g.,

Me.Name = "ABC"

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Dave" wrote in message
I'm sure this has been posted before, but searching the group for
instances of "this" has proven to be a daunting task. :-) Do any of
you know if there is the equivalent of a "this" pointer in a VBA
class? That is, a reference to the current instance of a class?

Thanks!
Dave

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Mar 16, 10:14*am, "Howard Kaikow" wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message

I'm sure this has been posted before, but searching the group for
instances of "this" has proven to be a daunting task. *:-) *Do any of
you know if there is the equivalent of a "this" pointer in a VBA
class? *That is, a reference to the current instance of a class?

Try Me.

Wow! Three responses in 15 minutes. Thanks! You guys rock.