Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Check Data Validation status via a macro

Since I cannot run a macro to query cell(s) for Conditional Formatting
results, can I query for Data Validation results? I have 40+ sheets in my
workbook and I would like to set the Sheet Tab colors to indicate whether a
sheet has out of limit data in any cell on the sheet.

Thank you for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi, !

Since I cannot run a macro to query cell(s) for Conditional Formatting results
can I query for Data Validation results?
I have 40+ sheets in my workbook and I would like to set the Sheet Tab colors
to indicate whether a sheet has out of limit data in any cell on the sheet.

IF... you (dare to) read the (whole) suggested link in your previous post...
you will see that you CAN do query cell(s) for conditional formatting results -?-

hth,
hector.