Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Buttons don't show

I have an excell sheet with several command buttons on it.

If I open that sheet from another PC on the network, the buttons don't show.

The code to run the buttons is available in the VB editor, but the objects
do not appear on the screen.

???
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Miaplacidus;

I've run into this before. Try writing an on open workbook macro that sets
the objects visible = true.

Thanks

"Miaplacidus" wrote:

I have an excell sheet with several command buttons on it.

If I open that sheet from another PC on the network, the buttons don't show.

The code to run the buttons is available in the VB editor, but the objects
do not appear on the screen.

???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't understand.

If I open on this machine, its fine, on another machine, no.

How do I do an open workbooks macro?