Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jan Jan is offline

Default Text Import Wizard

I have a .txt file that I have opened up with Excel, which brings up the text
wizard
I made all fields text except one, because on the one column I want to do
the "Proper" function (which seems not to work on a text column) after I do
the proper function and paste special values and then save my file as .txt
again - I get some " " (double quotes) around some of my data in the column I
did the function on - It's not all of the data and not just the data I
changed - does anyone know how I can not get these double quotes on my save
text file??
Thanks, Jan