Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default weekly totals

Hello,

I have a sheet that looks like this:

A B C D
1 Report for the month of february 08
2
3 day intakes exits dns
4 1 3 0 1
5 2 1 5 0
.. .
totals 4 5 1

and so on to the 31st day. days 30th and 31st will have nothing for the
current report.

on the side I have:

F G H I
1 totals
2 intakes exits dns
3 week1
4 week2
5 week3
6 week4
7 week5

All of this is in a protected sheet

Is there a way to get the date from the system clock and from there
calculate the totals for intakes, exits and dns for each week. All I have to
do at the beginning of each month is to change the name of the month in
course and enter the individual number of intakes, exits and dns.

Thank you in advanced.

Hernan