Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need VBA/Macro help in Excel (I think)

So I am reading the VBA books and getting lost. I think what I need begins
with If, then statements in VBA.

Anyway what I need is..
A macro that when run will...

Create a sheet called Data
Open/Select sheet1 of the current document
If C8 contains a number then Drill down (Selection.ShowDetail = True)
Copy and paste entire sheet into the Data Sheet

This will then repeat on Cells F8 I8 L8 O8 R8 one after another, copying and
pasting
into the Data sheet. Either of the mentioned cells could have no data, or
some data.

The pasted Data should all be pasted in the Next A column.

I created the general Macro, and tried to edit it into the If then
statement, but get lost..

Any help? :)

Thx