Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default TreeView Control V - 6.0 - Drag-Drop Nodes

I am using the treeview control and have successfully created a hierarcy.
Now, I need to be able to drag and drop nodes (parents and their children or
children only) to rearrange the hierarchy, but I cannot get the OLEDragDrop
events to work.

Can anyone suggest how to accomplish this?

Thanks for your help!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Per mecg96:

Your example did the trick perfectly!!

This from a noob: how did you get to look at the VBA code?

I did Tools | Macro | Macros and selected DragDropExample.xls,
but no routines showed up.
--
PeteCresswell

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In Excel: Alt + F11 to get you in the VBE (VB Editor)
Ctrl + R to open up the Project Explorer
On the left right-click frmDragDrop and do View Code.

RBS

"(PeteCresswell)" wrote in message
Per mecg96:

Your example did the trick perfectly!!

This from a noob: how did you get to look at the VBA code?

I did Tools | Macro | Macros and selected DragDropExample.xls,
but no routines showed up.
--
PeteCresswell

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Per RB Smissaert:
In Excel: Alt + F11 to get you in the VBE (VB Editor)
Ctrl + R to open up the Project Explorer
On the left right-click frmDragDrop and do View Code.

Thanks.

Just spent the afternoon porting it to MS Access.

Not too sure what I'll ever *do* with it.... -)

But it was an instructive way to spend a few hours.
--
PeteCresswell