Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Conditional Selection VBA code

Hello everyone,

Anyone know vba (excel) that will let me:

1. go to the last cell in the worksheet
2. select that cell
3. delete everything in the cell
4. then select that cell and everything else if A9 is blank
5. delete the selection
6. SUBTOTAL the last row

--
This might seem a little confusing, but let me know if I need to be more
specific.

** Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Have a good day.
--
Himansu

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Himansu,

See comments inline.

1. go to the last cell in the worksheet

Define the "last cell in the worksheet"

2. select that cell
3. delete everything in the cell

This is fine

4. then select that cell and everything else if A9 is blank

Define "everything else"

5. delete the selection
6. SUBTOTAL the last row

Why do you want a subtotal on only one row?

Cheers,
Jason Lepack
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jason,

1. Last cell = ctrl + g | Special | select "Last cell"

4. "everything else" means:

If any cell after a9 is blank then go to that cell and select it while
selecting the last cell. This will give me a range.

5. Delete that range and subtotal what I select.

** Do you want me to provide you a template or screen shoot?

--
Himansu

"Jason Lepack" wrote in message
Himansu,

See comments inline.

1. go to the last cell in the worksheet

Define the "last cell in the worksheet"

2. select that cell
3. delete everything in the cell

This is fine

4. then select that cell and everything else if A9 is blank

Define "everything else"

5. delete the selection
6. SUBTOTAL the last row

Why do you want a subtotal on only one row?

Cheers,
Jason Lepack

Conditional Selection [email protected] Excel Worksheet Functions 1 June 5th 07 03:00 AM
Selection Code bw Excel Programming 3 July 28th 05 02:09 PM
Help with selection code Jeff[_45_] Excel Programming 4 February 14th 05 04:37 PM
Need Code For Selection SMILE Excel Programming 3 August 10th 04 12:34 PM
Selection code sixfivebeastman Excel Programming 3 May 27th 04 08:54 PM