Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default coding for macro

I have a button named 'Same Data' and I need to assign code for click event:
code will trigger only on this condition:
Say the first row of data is row 18, the user highlights it and clicks the
button, then
the code should be able to:
1. add autonumber to column A , say row 18 col A was 1, then it should put 2
in row 19 col A.
2. it should copy row 18, col B thru G values and col S thru V values and
paste it on row 19 B:G and S:V.
3. If the user click the button again, the same should happen, i.e. row 20
col A becomes 3, and row 19 data is copied over to row 20 for the same cells
as in 2. The user can click on 'Same Data' button as many times as needed.
4.If user clicked the button by mistake, he should be able to delete the row
that has values pasted. I can add a delete button if need be to accomplish
it. But coding is needed for that piece also.
5. I also have a 'Sort' button, that sorts the column B, C, D and E values.
I have sent another request for coding for this functionality.
I think I am clear on what is required by coding. Hopefully, some expert can
tackle this with ease.
Thanks,
murthy