Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Displaying word/RTF files on a Userform

I have an excel application that should display PDF and RTF files on
an excel userform based on the user selection. I have no issues
with PDF. I inserted a PDF object now I can show any of the 500 pdf
files based on the user selection. When I pick "additional controls"
from the VBA Tools--menu, I picked "Adobe Acrobat Browser document" ,
it displays the "adobe" control in the control list.

I can't do the same word/RTF files. I do not want to open a separate
window and loose control. Ideally I'd like insert an object on the
userform and then display it within that object.

The problem is that when I look for additional controls, I can't see
any control that would allow be to encapsulate a word document. I see
a lot of microsoft controls but no control that would say Microsoft
word. I do have a 'full' office installed on my pc. (office 2003)

Any suggestions?

Thanks.