Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multiple Monitors Resolution & Userform

To run the Program Compatibility Wizard
Start the Program Compatibility Wizard.
Follow the instructions in the wizard.
Note

To start the Program Compatibility Wizard, click Start, click Help and
Support, click Find compatible hardware and software for Windows XP, and
then, under See Also in the navigation pane, click Program Compatibility
Wizard.
Set the compatibility properties manually
As an alternative to running the Program Compatibility Wizard, you can set
the compatibility properties for a program manually. The settings are the
same as the options in the Program Compatibility Wizard.

To set the compatibility properties for a program manually
Right-click the program icon on your desktop or the shortcut on the Start
menu for the program you want to run, and then click Properties.
Click the Compatibility tab, and change the compatibility settings for your
program.

" wrote:

Is there an API or some code that will determine the overall
resolution of my two (soon to be three) monitors, so that I can set
the size of my Userform to this resolution, thus spanning my two
monitors. The reason behind this is that I'm running a mappoint
display in the userform and need to give it as much space as possible.

Thanks,
Kyle