Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Number formatting with VBA - Problem when used in different Country.

I need an urgent help.

I am working in India. My customer is in Germany.
In India DOT (.) is used as decimal seperator. eg 3.589
In Germany COMMA (,) is used as decimal seperator. eg 3,589

in my code I used the following line for formatting.

' ********
With Selection.NumberFormat = "0.00"

Its working fine in India. But its not working in Germany.

I tried to change MY EXCEL settings to the German way. I went to
OPTIONS and modified the decimal seperator as COMMA (,). But with the
same code, that is working.

Now I am confused, how to handle this.

Hope any of you has any clue on this. Pls help.

Thank you.

Regards / Joe