Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform confirmation page

Hi, I'm using Excel 2003. I have a status spreadsheet that our guys in the
field will be filling out and sending in to us. I've created a userform with
the necessary info (3 lines that are entered first and never change[date,
district,user], 3 new ones for each entry[area, rig# status]). It looks good
and works great. All info is recorded on a hidden page which will be exported
when they email the spreadsheet to us. Here is my question. Is there a way to
have a confirmation page pop up after all the data entry so they can check
their answers and make any changes? What if they want to open it back up and
change an answer later. They click on a rectangel to open the userform. I
have 3 command buttons on the bottom to a) add each rig status, b) process
(autofit heights on cells) and c) close the form. A second rectangle on the
spreadsheet will open a "save as" dialogue box and I plan to add a button
they click to finalize spreadsheet and email.
Is a confirmation possible with this kind of setup? Should I have used
another application? When the info comes to us, we'll cut and paste the data
to an existing spreadsheet that has charts, reports, etc.
Thanks - Ro