Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pivot Chart Dropdown Question

I'm only fair in Excel, and worse than that in pivot charts, so I hope I can
ask my question in a way that makes sense: we've got a pivot chart with two
dropdowns, one for "group" and the other for "code." Right now, whatever
group we select, the code dropdown still shows all possible codes, not just
the ones appropriate to the selected group. Is there a setting somewhere
that would limit the code dropdown to only codes matching the selected group?