Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default userforms starts crashing and getting "unstable"

why would my userforms start crashing? i got in workbook open userform1.show.
worked fine for a while then started saying "path/file error"

i copied everything on it to a new userform and changed workbook open to
userform6.show.

then all went well for a few runs. open and close etc. then userform3
starts doing the same thing...

i got 2 posts with path error in the subject line. in those i did add some
of my code.

why would my workbook start getting unstable?