Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Extract Outlook Contacts to Combo Box in Worksheet

I am new to VBA, so any help on this would greatly be appriecated. Is there
a way to search through Microsoft Outlooks Contacts with a Combo Box I have
located on a Worksheet and/of UserForm?

For example:

The user will begin to type a company name (Lets say they start with "A") in
the Combo Box and a list will appear below the combo box with all the company
names that begin with "A" in there contacts list. From there the user can
select a company and the following items will be needed: Company Name,
Contact Name, Address, Phone Number, Fax Number, and E-mail. These items
will be placed in cells on the worksheet the combo box is located.

Is this possible?

Thanks in Advance,
Ryan